If you want to change the time or date of your flight on Southwest Airlines, follow these steps:
1. Open the Trips page and go to the flight you want, then select the Order widget and tap on Manage:
2. Then tap on Change flight:
3. Select the flights you want to change:
4. Fill in the search fields and tap Search:
5. Choose a flight that suits you:
6. Confirm the ticket exchange and pay the cost difference, if any. Please note that you pay only for the fare difference, we do not charge for ticket exchanges.
7. If the new flight is cheaper than the previous one, you'll get a refund of the fare difference. If the fare is non-refundable, you'll receive a voucher equal to the amount of the fare difference:
If the fare is a refundable fare, you'll get a refund on the bank card you used to pay.
8. Done! You have successfully changed tickets and now you can go to the flight page.
If something went wrong and you were unable to exchange your tickets, please email us at email@example.com. We will help you sort out the situation.