If you want to change the time or date of your flight on Southwest Airlines, follow these steps:
1. Open the travel page and navigate to the desired flight, then select the "Order" widget and click "Manage":
2. Then click Change Flight:
3. Select the flights you want to change:
4. Fill in the search fields and click Search:
5. Choose a flight that suits you:
6. Confirm the exchange of your ticket and pay the price difference, if any. Please note that you only pay the price difference, we do not charge for exchanging tickets.
7. If the new flight is cheaper than the previous one, you'll get a fare difference refund. If the fare is non-refundable, you'll receive a voucher for the fare difference:
If the fare is refundable, you will receive a refund on the bank card you used to pay.
8. Done! You have successfully changed your tickets and can now go to the flight page.
If something went wrong, and you were unable to exchange your tickets, please email us at email@example.com. We'll help you sort out the situation.