If you are having trouble connecting via your Hotmail, Outlook, or Windows Live account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://account.live.com/activity and log in with the email address and password of the affected account.
- Please check your mailbox. Here you will find a confirmation code to log in to your email account.
- Under "Recent Activity", find the "Session Type" event that corresponds to the last time you received a connection error, and click to expand it.
- Select "That was me" to tell the system that you allowed the IMAP connection.
- Try to connect to the account through our app in your Hotmail/Outlook/Windows Live account.
Here you can learn more about issues with IMAP login and other possible issues: I cannot connect my email through the IMAP option (or I have a 2-step login).