You have the following options:
- Connect any email to parse airline itineraries.
- Connect your TripIt account to sync your flight history.
- Forward email confirmations to firstname.lastname@example.org to add them to your flight feed.
- Send CSV files (my.flightradar24 (formerly flightDiary), Open flight, custom CSV found in attachments) to email@example.com.
- Connect your loyalty program to import flights and check your miles/points through the App in the Air. You can also find TripCase as an option in the program list (only future flights are imported).
- Connect your calendar to import flights and sync your flight history.
Yes, It’s easy to Import & Export in the flights to app in the air. Thank you .Director Anil Kumar
App in the air is also a systematic half sine wave & full sine in our living system. Thank you Director Anilkumar
Please sign in to leave a comment.