Currently, you can choose your preferred check-in seat (during the automated online check-in setup or by selecting your name before submitting your registration):
Seat arrangement: Front / Middle / Back.
Seating position: Window / Middle / Aisle.
Some questions may arise during check-in:
- You have already selected seats at the time of booking. The algorithm will check in you for the seats you selected at the time of booking.
- Will the app check in me for paid seats? No, the algorithm will only check in you for free seats, based on your preferences.
- Will the app check me in according to my preferences if my ticket fare does not allow me to choose a seat? No, the algorithm will check you into the seat assigned by the airline (it may not match your preferences).
- Can I add multiple frequent flyer programs (FFP) at check-in? No, you can currently only add one FFP to your check-in.
- Where can I enter passport details in the app? If they are required for this particular flight, they will be prompted during check-in, or you can click on your name before Submit → Personal Information.