If you need to revoke access to your Google Account, follow these steps:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Double-check that it is the same email as our app.
- Here, under "Third-party apps with account access," you can find App in the Air. Just click on it.
- Check for "Gmail – View your email messages and settings".
- Remove access by clicking the "Remove Access" button.
- Then open our app and sign out of your Google account here.
All I want is to sign in to your App Store, why do you make it so hard?
And I am still not signed in!!!!
Hello, @CM Turlington. Just choose any service from the app settings to sign in to the app. One tap to join the app or sign in back to your account. If you still have some questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alex
Please sign in to leave a comment.