If you need to book a flight with App in the Air for Business, please follow this article.
Above the search form, you can select the number of passengers, flight class (Economy, Premium Economy, Business, First class), and currency from the list. Click Save and the search parameters will be saved.
Now choose where you are flying from, where you are flying to and the date of your flight. If you need to fly back, also specify the return date.
Click the Search button to begin your search.
You'll see search results that will update in real-time, selecting the best option for your circumstances. So wait for the blue bar at the top to finish moving - this will mean the search is complete, and you see all the results.
At the very top of the search results, there is the Best match section where we show you the top three flight options according to your booking experience (added flights to track as well as previous flight bookings). Below are the flights sorted by price.
You can use the filters at the bottom of the screen to select the best option among all the flights found. Clicking on the filter icon at the bottom left will open a page with options to improve your search:
- In-app booking. Only flights you can book directly from airlines.
- Layovers. The number of layovers on your itinerary.
- No overnight stops. If this is checked, you will not find any overnight connections.
- Airlines. You can select your most preferred airlines, or you can select all airlines at once.
- Alliances. You can choose your preferred airline alliances, or you can select them all at once. Furthermore, you can also select to have airlines outside of alliances.
- Comfort. Here you can select additional options for your search in terms of finance and convenience - Changes allowed, Free baggage, Priority boarding, Refundable, Free change, Free carry-on, and Free seat selection.
- Services on board. Here you can select additional services onboard - Wi-Fi, Free beverages, Free food, or snacks.
- Times. Select a convenient departure time and arrival time.
- Price. Specify a price ceiling up to which you want to see options in the search.
- Total duration. Select the total time of your flight.
- Total layover duration. Select the total time that you are willing to spend on layovers at the airport.
- Health filter. For health care you can choose one or another option - Mask needed, Free cancellation, Avoiding middle seat, Flexible fare.
- Eco-friendly. You can tick here to show only eco-friendly flights and care more about the environment on our planet.
Click on the arrow (or X) at the top left, and the selected filters will be applied to your search.
You can also use quick filters for express searches - Direct (for direct flights just only), In-app booking, etc.
You can click on the bars at the top right of the screen. This will open the options for sorting your search results - Price, Total duration, Departure time, and Arrival time. Select the options you want, and the flights will be arranged in the order you select.
You can also click on the heart icon to save the flight as a favorite on the booking screen. And return to it in the future.
Once you have selected a flight in the list, just click on it. A screen will open with a choice of a return flight. In case the price may change with the return flight option, you will see the price difference on this screen.
Once you have selected the desired flights for your trip, click on the Checkout button (if Android).
This will open the purchase page. This is where you need to fill in your trip information:
Passengers. Clicking on a passenger or selecting Add info will open a page where you can add passenger information (if not done before).
- In the Title field, select Mr, Mrs, Ms. It cannot be blank.
- First name. Specify the passenger's name.
- Middle name. Specify the passenger's middle name, if any.
- Last name. Specify the passenger's last name.
- Gender. Specify the passenger's gender - Male or Female. Cannot be blank.
- Birth date. Enter the passenger's date of birth. Cannot be blank.
- Email. Specify the passenger's email address where the airline can contact him/her in case of need.
- Phone number (including country code). This field cannot be blank. Specify the passenger's phone number including country code (for example +18002223322) which the airline may contact him/her if necessary.
- Secure Flight Info. Enter the Known Traveler Number, if available.
- Wheelchair required. Check the box if a wheelchair is required for this passenger.
Click Done and the data will be applied to the passenger. All information is only stored on your device.
Payment info/Pay with. Select a payment method. Here you must enter the card number, expiration date (MM/YYY), and the name of the cardholder. In the payment address field, enter the street, city, country, region or state, and zip code. Press Save and the data will be saved. All information is stored only on the device.
Later you can add here several cards and choose each time you want.
In the Use promo code field, you can enter a promo code for the discount, if you have one.
Outbound flight. In this section, you will see data about the flight: departure and arrival times, total flight time, departure, and arrival airports (and the layover, if there is one), and the name of the airline. Clicking on the V sign, you will see detailed flight information, including the selected fare at the airline.
Inbound flight. In this section, you will see information about the return flight: departure time, arrival time, total flight time, departure, and arrival airports (and the layover, if there is one), and the name of the airline. Clicking on the V sign, you will see detailed flight information, including the fare selected.
Have questions? Our support team is ready to help you at any time. Just click on Contact us to start resolving your question.
Price details. Here you can see full flight details: base price, taxes, and free services for your business booking (Plant a tree, Premium subscription, Premium support 24/7).
In the Total field, you will see the total amount to be deducted from your credit card for the selected flight tickets. You can cancel your flight within 24 hours if your plans change. To do this, please contact our support service.
Click Confirm and pay, and then pay for the ticket. It will be sent to the specified e-mail address, and the flight will be added to the list of flights to track in the app, under Trips.